So I think I’ve told everyone on every blog dat I’ve started the Selfie Act (or at least told them to head here for the details)! So, what is a Selfie? Well its a picture of… your self! In this case, YOUR FACE ONLY (Rule #5). The only way to see others faces is to email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org to get a password to a post and then post your selfie. heres dragon masters:
1. If you sign up for the Selfie-Act, you MUST post a Selfie.
2. The only way to view others Selfies is to sign up for the Selfie act.
3. Selfie can only contain your face.
4. BE AWARE OF YOUR BACKGROUND. Make sure there is nothing in your photo that gives away your Name, Adress, School, or any other information you do not feel comfortable sharing.
5. No shades, wigs, or hats. You signed up for this, so you agree to show your face, just your face, and only YOUR face.